Laminex Australia is Australasia's leading manufacturer, distributor and wholesaler of decorative surfaces and related products. The business has been operating in various forms in Australia and New Zealand for more than 70 years. It now employs around 2,300 people and reaches annual sales of approximately $1billion.
In 2002, the business was acquired by Fletcher Building Limited, a New Zealand based building materials company. Fletcher Building employs in excess of 20,000 people in New Zealand, Australia, the Americas, Europe, Asia and the South Pacific.
Our work environment provides employees with:
- Challenges and rewards
- Personal development
- Responsibility and accountability
- A commitment to workplace safety
- A market-leading workplace
- High performance work environment.
Benefits offered by Laminex Australia include:
- Employee assistance programs
- Significant product discounts
- Discount cards for a range of other products and services
- Financial support for education
- Employee wellness programs
- Share ownership schemes
- Salary sacrifice options
- Above and Beyond Awards
- Fletcher Building Health and Safety Awards
- Employee development.
Laminex Australia offers a diverse range of career opportunities in:
- Colour and Design
- Customer Service and Sales
- Marketing and Merchandising
- Inventory, Distribution and Warehousing
- Accounts and Finance
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
As part of Laminex Australia you will become part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company. Fletcher Building offers positions in Australasia, Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and South Pacific.
Positions within Laminex Australia and other Fletcher Building businesses are advertised through the Fletcher Building careers site.
Please click here if you would like to view our current career opportunities.
You can download the
Fletcher Building Recruitment Process Guide > (PDF 42KB)
Being familiar with the recruitment process will help you know what to expect when applying for a role or receiving a formal offer.