Laminex Australia offers an extensive range of premium decorative surface products for a variety of commercial and residential applications. To assist with product selection and design, we have also developed a suite of guides below with information and tips to help create the perfect space.
Raw and Decorated Boards and Panels
- Raw MDF and Particle Board in Standard and Moisture Resistant.
- Environmentally certified architectural plywood range.
- Available in over 200 decors across 8 different finishes including Gloss.
- Matching ABS and melamine edging is available.
- Vertical applications easily integrated with benchtop and door ranges.
- Across the Laminex and Formica brands.
- Australia’s largest range of cabinetry doors.
- Available in melamine and gloss melamine, vinyl, painted, high gloss finishes and aluminium framed.
- Available in a variety of decors to complement any benchtop range.
- Handle range available to complement any selection of doors.
- Across the Formica and Laminex brands.
- Range of benchtop blanks for easy installation in Formica.
- Partitioning systems for commercial environments in a range of colours from the Laminex Colour Palette and Innovations ranges.
- Range includes Structural Partitioning, Multipurpose Partitioning, and Innovations Partitioning.
- Across the Laminex brand.
- Timber Veneer panels offering a sophisticated alternative to natural solid wood.
- Offers a stunning range of wood species including FSC Certified Timber Veneers, Designed Timber Veneers, and Finished Designed Timber Veneers.
Solid Benchtops - Engineered Stone
- Engineered stone benchtops with the enduring appeal of up to 95% natural quartz.
- Sophisticated palette of designs for premium kitchen and bathroom surface solutions.
- From the essastone range.
Solid Benchtops - Acrylic and Polyester Surfaces
- Developed from a blend of polyester and acrylic resins to offer the look of stone along with superb durability, and stain and bacterial resistance.
- For horizontal and vertical applications.
- Available in an array of attractive decors from the Laminex Freestyle Surfaces range.
- Advanced aluminium splashback system in high gloss or metallic surfaces in a range of striking colours from the Laminex Metaline range.
- Stain and heat resistant.
- Certified for installation behind both gas and electric cooktops.
- Laminate flooring range with the warm look of timber with resistance to wear, scratches, and stains.
- Easy to install and clean.
- European styled and made to Australian specifications.