Laminex Instagram 12 Day of Christmas Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. This competition is being run by Laminex Group Pty Limited (the ‘Promoter’), 90-94 Tram Rd, Doncaster, VIC, 3108 (ABN 98 004 093 092).
3. The 12 ‘Promotions’ run over 12 days (one ‘Promotion’ per day) commence at <10.00am> AEST, <Saturday 10 December 2016> and closes at <11.59pm> AEST, <Wednesday 21 December 2016 > (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and prize distributers. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: like the Laminex Group Australia Instagram Page at https://www.instagram.com/laminexau/ (“Promotional Page”); follow the prompts to the timeline competition and answer the daily question, <What style is this?>, by commenting on the Instagram competition post so that it is received by <11.59pm> AEST, <the day of entry to that ‘Promotion’>.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner
7. Entries will be judged by or on behalf of the Promoter based on the first correct answer entered. The best valid entry as determined by or on behalf of the Promoter will win the prize. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Winner will receive a <West Elm Voucher >, valued at <$100 > via Australia Post within 60 days of the conclusion of the Promotional Period. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
9. The winner(s) will be notified on the competition post and prompted to private message Laminex Group for details on how to claim their prize. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
10. In the event that the winner(s) is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner(s) resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. Entry and continued participation in the competition is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
17. West Elm is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.